RoseThis mutual cooperation last for about 4 years,and must admit the service they provide is aboved expected. Our cooperation will last for many years.
SC LC ST FC SM/MM Simplex Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord 3.0MM 2.0MM
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu China|
|Model Number||Patch Cord Cable|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Roll|
|Packaging Details||Customized logo(Min. order 10000 meters) Customized packaging(Min. order 10000 meters) Graphic customization(Min. order 10000 meters)|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Model Number||Fiber Patch Cord||Fiber Type||G652D/G657A1/G657A2|
|Color||Yellow Orange||Length||30cm 50cm 100cm 150cm 200cm 300cm 500cm|
|Type||Fiber Optic Cable, SM/MM Simplex/Duplex||Core||1-2|
Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cord 3.0MM,
FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord 2.0MM
Attention to the use of fiber optic jumpers
The transmit and receive wavelengths of the optical modules at both ends of the fiber jumper must be the same, that is to say, the two ends of the fiber must be optical modules with the same wavelength. The simple way to distinguish is that the colors of the optical modules must be consistent. Generally, the short-wave optical module uses multimode fiber (orange fiber), and the long-wave optical module uses single-mode fiber (yellow fiber) to ensure the accuracy of data transmission.
Do not excessively bend or loop the optical fiber during use, as this will increase the attenuation of light during transmission.
After using the optical fiber jumper, the optical fiber connector must be protected with a protective sleeve. Dust and oil will damage the coupling of the optical fiber.
If the optical fiber connector is dirty, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean it, otherwise the communication quality will be affected.
1. Before use, the ceramic ferrule and ferrule end face of the optical fiber jumper must be wiped clean with alcohol and absorbent cotton.
2. When in use, the minimum bending radius of the optical fiber is not less than 150mm.
3. Protect the ferrule and the end face of the ferrule to prevent bumps and pollution, and put on the dust cap in time after disassembly. Optical fiber jumper FC LC ST SC single-mode single-core yellow and white optical fiber pigtail
4. Do not look directly at the end face of the fiber when the laser signal is being transmitted.
5. In case of man-made or other force majeure damage, the damaged fiber jumper should be replaced in time.
6. Read the instructions carefully before installation, and carry out installation and debugging under the guidance of the manufacturer's or dealer's engineer.
7. If there is an abnormal situation in the optical fiber network or system, you can use the troubleshooting method to test one by one. When testing or troubleshooting jumper faults, you can do a continuity test first. Usually, you can use a visible laser pointer to illuminate the entire optical fiber link. Or further use the optical fiber insertion loss and return loss tester to test its various indicators. If the indicators are within the qualified range, the jumper indicator is normal, otherwise it is unqualified